PriMove Capacity Building Services support to Institution development and to develop capacity strategies. The division provides capacity building services to government staff, private service providers, NGO personnel and communities for various infrastructure development projects, especially to work in the demand responsive mode. Capacity Building Services Division runs a number of training programmes on reforms in various sectors for skill and capacity development of client staff.
Indicative List of
- Water & Sanitation Sector reforms projects funded by government and bilateral & multilateral funding agencies e.g. the World Bank supported Rural water supply and Sanitation project for Government of Maharashtra state India, Natural resource management of water supply projects funded by GTZ and Government of Himachal Pradesh state in India.
- Capacity building of water supply sanitation department of Government of Maharashtra for implementation of reforms.
- Various Natural resource management and watershed projects funded by government and funding agencies.
- Training provider for PADP (Participatory Agricultural Development Programme) in Maharashtra state of India for KfW.
- Support capacity building of staff involved in WSM in Tanzania for GTZ.
- Engaging Resource Agencies to assist in promoting Community Led Total Sanitation, supported by Water and Sanitation Program – South Asia (WSP – SA), New Delhi.