PriMove Development Planning Services Division focuses on Policy and Action Research, Assessment Study, Evaluation Study, and Research Analysis projects. It covers Projects like Concept development, Feasibility studies, Project planning, Development of programme policies, strategies and implementation guidelines, Monitoring and project evaluations. The Division also facilitate the process of project development jointly taken up by government and donor agencies.
Indicative List of
- Review of water sector reform initiative by GoM-WSP SA supported project
- Functional review- Department of Water supply and sanitation and Department of Water conservation, Government of Maharashtra.
- Mid Term Evaluation DPAP projects- Jalna Aurangabad.
- NGO capacity assessment, sanitation and hygiene promotion strategy for Government of Maharashtra state in India under the world Bank aided rural water supply sanitation project.
- NRM project development support to GTZ in India
- Situation assessment and development of various disaster response projects in natural and complex emergencies
- Design of EU supported demand led water sanitation project in Sierra Leone implemented by Oxfam
- Development of international guidelines on sanitation in emergencies with WEDC, Loughbro University U.K.
- Development of National guidelines for watershed management program for Government of Lesotho & GTZ